Plastic Surgery. It’s an art that isn’t appreciated enough so good thing we’re here. There are many times where people think of surgery as just the one-way route and that’s when any trauma has happened and someone needs their life saved. What they don’t think about is the other side of surgery. Plastic surgery is usually done to improve the appearance of whoever wants it. However, this is just one of the benefits that it can provide someone.
Another great benefit is that it can improve mental health, according to Norman Rappaport MD.. These days the way someone is perceived is very important. This will usually bring on a lot of social anxiety and a decrease in confidence because people want to live up to what is “perfect.” Plastic surgery helps them become more confident in their appearance and may even help decrease the amount of social anxiety that they get.
As it improves your appearance, plastic surgery can also help give you a more youthful outlook. With plastic surgery turning back the clock on your appearance, it helps you go into everyday life with a more positive and younger mentality on life. The fact that you look younger may sometimes help you feel more youthful. Not even that but it may even help improve your personal relationships because of how much better you feel when you feel better about yourself.
The good thing about plastic surgery is that it’s not only one part of the body. There are so many different types of plastic surgeries so that you’re able to boost your confidence on any part of your body. Regardless of where you want plastic surgery to be done, the importance of finding a good doctor isn’t diminished. That’s why we want to give you some of the top plastic surgeons in Florida, by different categories.
Types of Plastic Surgeons
Facial Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Ruth Hill Yeilding- based in Orlando, FL Dr. Yielding is Double Board certified by The American Board of Facial Cosmetic Surgery and The American Board of Ophthalmology. She has gone through extensive training to be able to provide the best care for her patients. Her passion for facial plastic surgery roots from the unique and dramatic improvements that patients can experience with facial rejuvenation. Not only that but she is an author and lecturer on cosmetic facial surgery; has published advanced research in several other ophthalmic laser surgery applications.
- Dr. Jeffrey Epstein- based in Miami, FL Dr. Epstein is board certified with the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery, and The American Board of Otolaryngology. His intense training and passion for the field helps him to provide the utmost care to all his patients. His approach is to provide a more natural appearance to give his patients more confidence.
- Dr. Michael J Lipan- based in Palm Beach Gardens, Dr. Lipan is board certified by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Academy of Otolaryngology. He addresses concerns of the nose and face as well as sinus allergy disorders. This helps him enhance patient outcomes and even maximize satisfaction. Not only that but he provides cutting edge technology that helps navigate his procedures.
- Dr. Dana Goldberg- based in Jupiter, FL Dr. Goldberg is a board certified female plastic surgeon. She has been to multiple specialty conferences, which includes some of the top breast surgeons in the country. She’s always looking for new ways to expand her practice and become the best in what she does. Her cosmetic surgery practices and surgical centers are one of the most successful ones in the United States.
- Dr, Mark Eberbach- based in Hudson, FL Dr. Eberbach is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He always sets out to help make sure his patients have an easy and enjoyable experience in his office. He established his surgical practice in 1989 and has been growing ever since. Patients from all over the US come to have surgery with Dr. Eberbach. Not only that but he’s one of 500 doctors worldwide to receive the RealSelf 500 award.
- Dr.Don Revis- based in Ft. Lauderdale Dr, Revis is double board certified with the American Board Of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He has numerous publications in medical literature and has even been an author for many chapters of online medical textbooks. Patients travel from all over to be able to meet with him on their surgery. He has many great reviews, which puts him on top of the charts.
- Dr. Demetri Arnaoutakis- based in Tampa Dr. Demetri is double board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology. He travels to attend many conferences so that he can advance his education and even present what he knows to others. He strives to deliver the best Rhinoplasty in Tampa by providing his patients with the most beautiful and natural looking results.
- Dr.Jhonny Salomon- based in Miami Dr. Salomon is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and Reconstructive Surgery since 1999. Dr. Salomon offers the highest quality Rhinoplasty procedures to help compliment your other facial features even more. Not only that but he is a published medical author to help educate others on his skills and everything he knows.
- Dr.Daniel J Hall- based in Gainesville, FL Dr. Hall is double board certified in both Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery and Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery. He’s had initial training as an ENT, which helps provide more skill and education to his practice now. He has performed over 125 rhinoplasty surgeries as a primary surgeon and the number is climbing. He tailors his technique to fit each patient differently. This will give them a more intimate and specified experience that works for them.
Plastic Surgeon Red Flags
One of the most important factors to having a successful plastic surgery is to choose the right plastic surgeon. More specifically, to choose the right plastic surgeon for the surgery you want to get. They should have the right skill sets and many more things to be able to provide the right service to you. Not only that but when you’re sitting down getting ready to choose, take a look at the red flags you should be looking out for.
One of the biggest red flags we can give you is that they aren’t board certified. Being board certified by the ABPS is very important because it shows that they are highly qualified to be doing what they are doing. This is a highly rigorous process that requires at least 6 years of surgical training. If your surgeon is board certified, you know they have the right skills.
Another red flag is if they aren’t asking enough/ the right questions for your procedure. During a consultation the surgeon should want to know more about your surgery and what it is you want to achieve. If they don’t ask enough questions, they won’t be able to know all the details they need to know to complete the surgery the right way.
While we want our surgeon to always have positive things to say, when they over promise that isn’t a good sign. A surgeon shouldn’t offer you any promises or guarantees when it comes to your surgery. This is mostly because they don’t know how you will react to the ending result or how the surgery will go overall. They should be able to be completely transparent and help you go over the limitations and even risks of the surgery that you’re thinking of getting.
The last one we have is when they don’t have any before/after pictures to show you. When choosing the right surgeon, you want to get a feel for their work to see if it’s the right fit for you. Their work can also help you decide if they are good enough in your eyes. Not only should they have some on display in the website but there should be more extensive ones that are shown during the consultation to help the patient understand the process and procedure.
Plastic surgery is a growing profession that has helped so many people find the confidence that they have been missing. Plastic surgeons are every important in your entire process so it’s important that you know the ways that you can choose the right one for you. Not only that but it’s important to keep an eye out for things that some of them are missing. At the end of the day it should be what makes you feel the most comfortable.
Once you’re comfortable with the decision, it’s time to let the surgeon do their work. At YMD Dr. Yeilding is the best that there can be. She has much experience and takes pride in making sure all her customers are satisfied with their results. To understand more what she’s all about, all you have to do is give us a call to schedule your FREE consultation today!
M.D., N. H. (2015, July 2). 5 Benefits of Plastic Surgery. Retrieved from Houston Center For Plastic Surgery: www.normanrappaportmd.com/5-benefits-of-plastic-surgery/